Equipment list

The equipment list is a bit clunky. Everything is listed all at once and there isn’t a way to sort by categories like armor, weapons, gear. etc. I’m sure you’re already working on a fix for this (or are planning a fix), but just wanted to touch base with you about it. With that said the character creation interface is much better that it was when I first logged to it last week. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

At least filtering works on the equipment list… now if it had categories it’d be even better

Our first pass on equipment was just to get the bones of the system in place. We plan to add some quality of life features to make it easier to find just the item you’re looking for in the future. :slight_smile:

Any updates on the progress in this area? This is definitely one of the biggest drawbacks to the character creation and sheets at the moment. I tried running a PFS scenario this past weekend and it was so unwieldy that I had my players just keep up with their equipment on paper.

1 Like

In recent weeks, our focus with the Pathfinder character tools has been primarily on preparing for the upcoming release of the Remaster project. Once we hit that milestone, we’ll be able to return our focus to the additional character tools functionality and features that are on our roadmap. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ll second this. The equipment list being completely broken on character management pages really frustrates me. Maybe once it’s built out I can think again about using the platform as a gaming tool.

1 Like