Expert in skill instead of trained

Whenever I go to choose a skill to become trained in it automatically makes my character an expert in the skill. Obviously when I make a low level character I’m only going to be trained in a skill not an expert, so I move it back down to trained. After I do that though the builder now says I haven’t completed this part of the character creation.

Thanks for letting us know! I’ve made a note for the team to look into this after the weekend. :slight_smile:

Could you please share this character with me so I can see what’s happening behind the scenes? You can share your sheet by clicking on your character portrait, and then scrolling to the bottom of that sidebar you can update your share settings and copy the link to share here.

Additionally, what browser are you using when you encounter this?

I believe this issue has been resolved, but please let us know if you’re still experiencing it.

For skill upgrades beyond trained, I think it would feel better if it wasn’t just the small + sign as it can be confusing to players that it can be upgraded, but since the trained is greyed out it didn’t look like that is the case. I think it would be better to have it be the same button but just say expert/master/legendary over you get to trained.