Feature request: 13th Age Nexus

In recent dev updates, Adam has encouraged viewers to provide feedback on what game systems they would like to see Demiplane support in the future. I would be over the moon if Demiplane supported 13th Age Nexus.

As 13th Age is based on the OGL, perhaps it can benefit from foundational pieces that were already built for games like Pathfinder. Regardless, I would absolutely purchase all 13th Age books here if 13th Age Nexus became a reality.

4 Likes

I would as well. 13th Age is an extremely fun and fast pace d20 based system, with an awesome fanbase which is much more on 3rd party content than most of others.

2 Likes

It’s good to see you on here, kaze12. Feel free to share this thread with others in the community. If we have a good showing of support, it’s more likely to get noticed. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree. 13th Age resources would be great to have here. Especially if homebrew content also could be incorporated. 13th Age is very modular and great for customizing with great class and monster builds.

2 Likes

Definite seconding.

2 Likes

I’d buy the books all here as well. A digital support platform is really helpful with a crunchy system like 13th Age, and it’s the most adaptable system to realising character concepts that I’ve encountered.

1 Like

Sure! Problem is that I am engaged full time in my master’s thesis, at least until August… I shall return playing 13th Age the next day !

1 Like

Best of luck on your thesis! I hope you’re back to playing 13th Age in the very near future.

I would love to see a 13th Age Nexus!

1 Like

+1 to 13th Age!

1 Like

I love the fantastic showing of 13th Age support! While I realize Demiplane isn’t a democracy, the more folks who share their interest in a 13th Age Nexus, the more likely someone will give it some consideration. Please feel free to share this thread with your friends and your social media contacts who enjoy TTRPGs.

If 13th Age Nexus became a reality, what features would you want to see? I can share some of my ideas.

• Character builder
  • Ability to print characters to a gorgeous PDF that really sells the game to newcomers (the character sheet is the first impression of the game, after all)
  • Class database
  • Race database
  • Feat database
  • Talent database
  • Magic item database
  • Monster database
  • Encounter builder
  • Homebrew content creation

What am I forgetting? What would you get the most use out of?

1 Like

I’d love for 13th Age to be supported as well! It’s one of the systems I’ve been meaning to try out, and it being on Demiplane would be a great reason for me to buy the books :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the comment! I’m glad I’m not alone!

I too would purchase a full set of 13th age via this format

Awesome! I’m glad this is of interest to you. I’ll keep crossing my fingers. :crossed_fingers:

Please make this come true. I. Would. Love. This.
Please take my money.

I would love this as well! Thank you for supporting the idea. I continue to keep my fingers crossed!