- There is no controlled feedback reporting system. Random forum posts will be a nightmare for your team to parse.
- Long loading times when clicking between sections
- There is a significant amount of scrolling up and down while making a character, especially when boosting intelligence. (see long loading times to increase this issue)
- This is extremely apparent with humans constantly back and forth when selecting skills and skill feat in ancestry, background and class.
- “To Character Sheet” does not look like a button and took some time to find
- Long loading times
- No proficiencies - so I have no idea what weapons or armour I should use
- No details on numbers - so I have no idea what is causing a lower number than I am expecting (eg. untrained in a weapon which isn’t show anywhere)
- No way to save custom views for Actions & Activities - Clicking the gear gives display toggles, but there’s no way to save the selection.
- Clicking “Add Item” in the Equipment tab just pops up the previous description window (instead of the intended search area)
- On further clicking, the description area is just stuck and clicking on anything brings up the last information where it got stuck (in this case, details about the Acrobatics skill)
- In the Saving Throws section there is cut off text that says “You gain a +1 circumstance bonus to Perception checks to find trap…” - This information isn’t relevant to saving throws and is also cut off which makes is useless
- As above, there is cut off text in the Perception section “You gain a +1 circumstance bonus to…” - Possibly relevant, but cut off, so useless