First day testing bugs and feedback

Here’s my findings from first day testing, trying to make elf druid.

Character Builder bugs

• Trying to open details or select “Wild” druid order crashes the builder.
  • Height of the page do not scale with browser window size.
  • I can select feats from books I have not purchased.
  • I can select feats even if prerequisites are not met.

Character Sheet bugs

• Height of the page do not scale with browser window size.
  • Clicking full heal resets the current hits points to some strange value.

Enhancements (some of these probably coming later)

• Roll results should probably auto shrink after a while.
  • Initiative button should allow other skills than just perception.

Trying to open details or select “Wild” druid order crashes the builder.

Good catch! I’ve passed this along to the team.

Height of the page do not scale with browser window size.

This has been noted, thank you!

I can select feats even if prerequisites are not met.

Pre-requisites will, in the future, be able to be ‘locked out’ if you don’t qualify, but until we have implemented the ability to toggle that off or on, we’re currently allowing you to access those options for testing purposes.

Clicking full heal resets the current hits points to some strange value.

I am not able to reproduce this, could you share more about the character build you have going, and a screenshot of the weird result you see so we can better nail down the issue? Thank you!

Roll results should probably auto shrink after a while.
Initiative button should allow other skills than just perception.

Thank you for the feedback!

Clicking full heal resets the current hits points to some strange value.

I am not able to reproduce this, could you share more about the character build you have going, and a screenshot of the weird result you see so we can better nail down the issue? Thank you!Clicking full heal resets the current hits points to some strange value.

Character 1321. It has 22 hp (6 elf, 8+8 druid and 0 con) correctly, but if it’s Current HP is anything else than maximum 22, hitting the Full Heal button resets Current HP to 13. Just noticed I can also heal that character past the full 22 HP.

Both bugs might be caused by me changing both the class and the level from what it was initially, and it’s using some broken combination of current and old pre-changes values for the HP calculation.

I tried using same classes and up/downgrading levels, but I’m unable to repeat this Full Heal bug. It still exists in character 1321 though, and can be seen there.

Also noticed today that you can remove Skill Training (listed as initial proficiency) from any class (tested druid Nature and rogue Stealth) and you can never again add those skills back without deleting the character and starting again.

Thanks for sharing. We’ll look into that as well :slight_smile: