Gatewalkers Adventure Path — Support Megathread

The start of the new Gatewalkers adventure path is HERE! The first adventure in the path (The Seventh Arch) is available now.

Post any issues you discover as you explore this new Pathfinder releases in this thread. Thanks for helping us test and fine-tune during Early Access!

• We are aware that the Player’s Guide is not yet available on Demiplane. It’s on the way very soon!
1 Like

Gatewalkers #2: They Watched the Stars is available now on Demiplane!

1 Like

And with Gatewalkers #3: Dreamers of the Nameless Spires officially available, this adventure path is ready for you to complete! Let us know if you encounter any issues with the Demiplane version. :blush:

The Gatewalkers adventures appear to have vanished - they were showing up a few days ago, but they are no longer listed. Did something happen?

Gatewalkers is MIA on my side also :disappointed_relieved:

Thank you for letting us know! It should be back now, please let me know if you see otherwise.

Back online :+1:

1 Like

Small issue with mobile. In my case iPad Pro displaying the Elder Thing Researcher when launched from

Dreamers of the Nameless Spires \ Chapter 3: Whispers from the Ice

Click the elder thing researcher then click elder thing

Looks like in the war between text and art the text wins

Thanks for considering my request

Thanks for letting us know! Is that Safari on the iPad, or a different browser? :slight_smile:

Happens in Safari, Chrome, and Edge

1 Like

This should be fixed now. Thanks for letting us know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The way it should be - Perfect!

We can now enjoy the beautiful artwork and I can ready the stats with these old eyes :rofl:

Thanks for all the help!

1 Like