Guns & Gears - Support Mega-Thread

Post any issues you discover as you explore Guns & Gears in this thread.

Thanks for helping us test and fine-tune during Early Access!

As someone who picks up the PDF on release day, and then the hardcover books when the budget allows, the fact that the PDF on Paizo.com is integrated into the Demiplane purchase was a good enough deal that I pulled the trigger and picked it up.

However, when I go to Digital Content/(Paizo > My Account > My Downloads), I don’t see the PDF in my downloads on their site.

Just wondering if this is an issue with the pre-order Early Access phase, or if I should put this forth in a support ticket, etc.

Hello! Paizo’s API was unavailable to users most of the day on Friday due to some issues at Paizo’s end, but everything should be resolved. Please swing over to the Paizo Connected account drawer in Demiplane and select “refresh account”. This should resolve the issue.

If that doesn’t work, feel welcome to submit a support ticket and the team will work with you directly!

Perfect, worked like a charm - thanks for the prompt response! +1

1 Like

ok, let’s start another of these things.
Guns and Gears Combination Weapons: the Cane Pistal does 1d6 on a melee hit not 1d5, Gun Sword Range is 50 ft, not 60 unless that is a change from by Paizo, Mace multipistol melee is 1d6B, not 1d4S, Piercing wind fatal Aim is written d10, not 1d10, Three peaked tree melee usage does not change the bulk or hands needed from 2 to 1.

1 Like

Thanks for the report!

I have gone ahead and corrected that table up.

The Hunter, Mage, and Sharpshooter heritages of the Automaton are formatted in a similar way… the Warrior heritage is for some reason formatted in a different way from the rest… like it’s an action. It looks strange.

Thank you so much for letting us know - we really appreciate it! I’ve gone ahead and fixed it and it should look just like the other heritages now.

1 Like

You all are on the ball.

2 Likes

Hello. The Automaton ancestry is missing several features. Automaton Core, Constructed Body, Traits, and Low-Light Vision should be in the info block that lists its bonuses/flaws, etc. it is not there or anywhere else on the page, although the automaton core is mentioned in the text.

That’s updated now, thank you. :slight_smile:

Double-Barreled Pistol item in the Items listing is missing the information for the double barrel trait.

Thanks for reporting this, we’ll take a look!

1 Like

This has been fixed! :slight_smile:

1 Like