How can I change the number of players in my game?

I initially created my game setting it to need 1 more player, as I was planning on bringing in my existing 5 players, and would use to recruit that extra player on Demiplane. That didn’t work. Now I have 1 player, and no one else can join. How do I change the number of players wanted for my game?

Great question!

You should be able to turn off matchmaking, which will then allow you to extend invites to your other players. Since you set matchmaking to only find one player, it believes you’re full. But there is no real hard cap on your group, just the matchmaking limit you set.

You might have to resend invitations to your players once you turn off matchmaking, if their invitation tells them that it has expired. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can click on the three slider bars icon on the top right, that will open the group settings. From there you can turn on player matchmaking to look for more players. Additionally you can copy the invite link from there and send it directly to your players so that they can join the group without needing matchmaking.
Remember that depending on the group type you might have to send them another invitation once they are in the lobby to join the party.
Hope that helps.

1 Like

Ha! Tag team! :handshake:

1 Like

:handshake: It even flows from one to the other!

Thanks both! That really helped, and made the difference.

2 Likes