How do I change the multiplier?

I’d like to be able to change the multiplier for when my character grows. Is this something that can be done? I saw there was an override function but its not clear how to access it.

When you use the Resize Power to grow very big? There’s no way to do that unfortunately. You have to calculate it manually for your damage.

thats exactly why they should let us make it go negative to increase damage and i kind of got laughed at saying there is no use

Where are you talking about changing it? On the character sheet? The problem is that the Multiplier can change for multiple reasons. Size changes, weapons, Iconic Weapons, Mighty, etc. This is just a basic character sheet and when you use their dice roller, it doesn’t calculate damage simply because of all those possibilities. Demiplane is currently not a VTT.

There also is no rule in the game about increasing the damage by allowing the Damage Reduction Multiplier to go negative. That would be a house rule and they are not obligated to implement such a rule. The current rule for vulnerabilities (Anathema or Weakness) is to simply bypass Damage Reduction.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! There is currently no way to do this, but I’m happy to pass along the request to the team.