How to add Inventor armor?

Apologies if this has been addressed already, I spent a good hour trying to search for it and couldn’t find a solution. I can’t figure out how to add my Inventor’s innovation—in this case, power armor.

In the character builder, under innovation, I selected Armor. There is no option to select Power Suit, but I chose the modification ‘Muscular Exoskeleton’ which says ‘Power Suit Only.’

The armor did not get added to my inventory. My AC shows as 14 (which is the unarmored value—it should be 18 with the power suit).

I cannot add it as a new item under Equipment. I can’t find it anywhere in the character sheet. I’ve searched the following under “Add item”:

• Inventor
  • Power Suit
  • Innovation

None of these return applicable results.

I have purchased Guns and Gears through Demiplane, so if it’s a matter of accessing the material, it should be available to me.

Can anyone tell me how to find this equipment and add it to my character? Kind of bummed that I can’t add his most important feature to my character sheet.

As a side note, the character sheet is also giving me Reactive Shield as a class feat. I don’t know where this is coming from. As far as I can tell, this isn’t something I’m supposed to be granted at level 1—for my level 1 class feat, I chose Explosive Leap.

Thanks for your help.

Great question! There are still some class features that we don’t have support yet, as they’ve been waiting on our character tools refactor to lay the necessary groundwork. The Inventor’s Innovation is one of those things.

We will be releasing our character tools refactor, which is an overhaul of key parts of the character tools to move us out of beta and into the full release of the character tools, before the end of the year. At that point, we’ll be freed up to work on adding support for the remaining options and features that we couldn’t support in the beta version of the character tools.

As we like to say around here, it’s coming “SoonTM”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Demiplane consistently steers the process towards the right path, ensuring efforts are meaningful and impactful every step of the way.

:+1: