I'm looking for a player to join an in-progress Abomination Vaults campaign!

I am looking for one player to join an Abomination Vaults campaign that is currently in progress. The party is currently level 2 and has partially completed the first chapter of the module, but little else beyond that, so there is still plenty of game to play!
About the group: we are a diverse cast of characters with an assortment of levels of expertise in the PF2e system. We are doing our best to play as RAW as possible and are only getting better each day. We are a relatively new group that has struggled to maintain a regular schedule due to other players real life commitments. However I’m hoping that by adding another player we can more easily commit to a weekly game (with occasional breaks for holidays etc). Whether you are a PF2e newbie or a seasoned vet, we will do our best to make you feel like a welcomed part of the team. All I ask of you is that you do your best to be available at the aforementioned day and time period for the game (and if not please let us know in advance).
The game takes place weekly on Sundays at 1100 MDT. It is an online game played through FoundryVTT and using Discord voice chat.
If you’re interested in joining us, please fill out the questionnaire at the link provided. I will contact you with further questions (and a chance for you to ask me some questions as well) via Discord if I like your application.

https://forms.gle/TtLLaKZxBASZVg3t5