I'm sorry but I just don't get it

So I “pre ordered” Vampire books in a bundle, etc. I have absolutely no clue why these “tools” are still in the state they’re in. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever that there is barely even a full fledged character builder at this stage. EVERY game company had a huge influx of money recently. All of them. This is all extremely basic stuff. You said there would be a VTT and all kinds of stuff. But all I have ever heard on a consistent basis is “We’re working on it.” Every single time. Dude, y’all have had about 3 years now. Everything in this thread that y’all are “developing” is stuff I used in the 90’s. I honestly don’t see a reason that this just isn’t finished when it takes a random dude and a weekend to make the exact same thing with more actual, working features. I have books, paper and Discord. It works better than anything so far. Y’all have the money. I just think that at this stage if you can’t figure out how to make basic, simple things that have been available for decades either hire someone to finish it or just issue refunds and shut it down. This is just amazingly ridiculous. I don’t think I have ever seen someone take YEARS to make a simple character creator. Less excuses, more action.

Hi there doomsmythe! Vampire character tools released in September of 2023. You can access them by going to demiplane.com/characters or by clicking “Characters” at the top of the page when you’re on any NEXUS.

1 Like