Initiative Tracker?

I’m looking for a way to track initiative and conditions for my players. We play in person, but I’d like to be able to track initiative and conditions with an electronic tool - preferably allow my players to see how conditions impact their characters etc.

Is Demiplane the tool for this? Or should I keep looking?

2 Likes

I’ll second this. The initiative tracker was one of the most useful features of D&D Beyond when we played 5e; it’d be awesome to have it for Pathfinder.

1 Like

We have GM Tools on the roadmap, but we are still a ways out from adding that type of support. We may be a good long-term solution, but we don’t have an ETA for when we’ll be able to shift our focus to GM tools, so I would look for something else in the meantime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re looking to have it integrated with the character builder and sheets, I can say that at this point in time, Herolab Online is the best combined initiative / condition / character tracker.

I think readysetdice is really great. It’s sped up combat for me immeasurably. The UI isn’t the best, so it takes some time to figure out how to use it. Ask questions on Discord.

3 Likes

Update: ReadySetDice seems to be dead. I’ve switched to using pathfinderdashboard.com. The developer is very responsive and so far the tool works great.

1 Like

Obsidian.md has a plugin called Initiative Tracker.
I use it for all my in-person games. Works an absolute treat.

It works with the Fantasy Statblock plugin which has some fantastic pf2e support. They have all the community content monsters available for import. It supports linking within the statblocks too so things like spells and rules get linked so you can easily use the statblock without having to look anything else up.

You can also add your Demiplane Character sheets into notes. I have a note per player and when I open that note it loads up their DP character sheet.

Obsidian_sPaK094IVM

Thanks for this. Since posting this topic, I’ve switched to using Obsidian 100% for my games. I absolutely love it.

I use Fantasty Statblocks not only for the monsters but also for the PCs. And everything is linked to the rules for eg the spell or feat. It’s great.

1 Like