iPhone character builder buggy

I’ve been pretty happy with the character builder thus far, especially while generating characters on my laptop. On my iPhone, however, I find the process quite buggy. I make certain selections and then attempt to move to the next and the page is non-responsive. The area to ostensibly make selections has none, will list genert information, or just not work at all. Eventually I’m forced to save what I have, go into the character sheet and then return to the builder. At that point I am able to click on the selections again. Enjoying the product this far on the laptop, and I know it’s in beta at the moment , Just wanted to let you know that my experience has been pretty rough on the iPhone at the moment.

Thanks for sharing this feedback. We plan to spend some time optimizing the experience for more browsers and more devices that should hopefully help here. :slight_smile:

Could you let me know what browser you’re using when you encounter this, and which iPhone you have, so we can try to replicate the issue?

On iOS I was using Chrome.

Firefox on my laptop works fine, no issues there. I tried to replicate the issues on my iPhone with Firefox but that browser seemed better than Chrome on iOS and didn’t have the same issues.

Thanks! And which iPhone do you have? This might impact screen size settings on our end.

I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max.

1 Like

Great, thank you for that. I’ve got all this information in to our dev team, so they can take a look at the issue. :slight_smile: