iPhone experience is lacking

Is there a plan to improve the iPhone experience? Right now ⅓ of the screen is taken up by top or bottom navigation and it looks nothing like the video shot. The arrows are difficult to click, and it regularly misses the correct chapter. I’d recommend looking at how adobe does pdfs for a great navigation on iOS. The interface is fine on the iPad, and it doesn’t seem to be built for pc yet as it doesn’t scale much while taking up a small portion of the screen.

1 Like

Can I ask if you are using Safari? At this point in Early Access, Chrome is going to have a smoother experience, but we will absolutely optimize for Safari as we go, and your feedback here helps.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah chrome isn’t a browser I will use for any task. I’m using safari. Is the support any better on Firefox?

1 Like

Firefox would have more polish at this stage than Safari, yes. But to reiterate, we will also be getting Safari where it needs to be, plus there will be a native iPhone app introduced later in Early Access.

Thanks!

1 Like

Oh! A native app would be fantastic! Thanks.

1 Like

I agree, an app would be great.

I use Brave on an iPhone 11 Pro and it’s a pretty good experience, though I can’t wait for a native app. DnD Beyond spoiled me there XD