Issues found in Character Builder and Character Sheet

I spent around 15 minutes using the Character builder and Character Sheet, so this might not be everything I will run into. Any additional things I will run into will be added to this topic. I am using Firefox for this, results may vary across other browsers.

General

• Not sure if there’s supposed to be a feedback button somewhere and I just can’t find it, but perhaps a better way to give feedback would be nice.

Character Builder

• So far there’s a huge delay from when I click an option to when it applies said option, I understand that this will be improved massively over time but it does sting a bit while waiting anywhere from 5-20 seconds or so every time I choose an option.
  • Experiencing a repeated “Welcome to Closed Alpha” agreement pop up every time I create or want to edit an already existing character, not sure if that’s intended but it gets annoying after some time.
  • While choosing rogue with the ancestry Human with the heritage Skilled and having 18 Intelligence causes some issues when choosing my skills, specifically duplication of skills in certain sections and in the ancestry portion for the heritage bonuses.

Character Sheet

• Same experience from the Character Builder on the delay, perhaps a bit smoother.
  • The shortbow and longbow (possibly other ranged weapons) doesn’t add Dexterity and proficiency to attack rolls.
  • While clicking on Feats a pop up appears but doesn’t display any information. Tags do appear on some but are misaligned.
  • I wasn’t able to apply damage to my character, not sure if tracking HP is implemented or not at this time.

Thank you for the all the feedback! This location, or our Discord, are the places to leave feedback, so you’ve got it spot-on!

So far there’s a huge delay from when I click an option to when it applies said option, I understand that this will be improved massively over time but it does sting a bit while waiting anywhere from 5-20 seconds or so every time I choose an option.

Performance will improve as we continue with development.

Experiencing a repeated “Welcome to Closed Alpha” agreement pop up every time I create or want to edit an already existing character, not sure if that’s intended but it gets annoying after some time.

Thank you for calling this out, we’re aware and looking into it.

While choosing rogue with the ancestry Human with the heritage Skilled and having 18 Intelligence causes some issues when choosing my skills, specifically duplication of skills in certain sections and in the ancestry portion for the heritage bonuses.
The shortbow and longbow (possibly other ranged weapons) doesn’t add Dexterity and proficiency to attack rolls.

Good catch! I’ve passed these along.

While clicking on Feats a pop up appears but doesn’t display any information. Tags do appear on some but are misaligned.

These drawers are not yet fully implemented, but will be in the future!

I wasn’t able to apply damage to my character, not sure if tracking HP is implemented or not at this time.

I’m not able to reproduce this one. When you go to apply damage to your character, are you seeing the result appear in the “Current HP” box, just above the damage option? This is separate from the Max HP.