LFG Daggerheart UK

Hey all, my wife and I (both 30’s) are looking for an online game in or around the UK to join up with. I’ve been playing since 3.5 and then back into 5e, and wifey’s new but keen as a bean. Anyone trying to put one together?

What a coincidence, my girlfriend and I are also looking for a PBP Daggerheart game since she wanted to play it too but having no such luck so far. XD

Hi there, I’m trying to set up a short session of games @ [https://app.demiplane.com/share/9wY7meV?utm_source=demiplane&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=259390] if you are interested? I’m in France so UK+1hr timings.

What a coincidence! I’m from Brazil and my gf dumped me! So that’s not like you guys at all!

But the interest in Daggerheart is the same! If the table is online, please call me on Discord: doug33

I know I’m a month late to this, but I don’t suppose you’re still looking for players to join you? I don’t have any experience with TTRPG’s other than watching Critical Role, but I’ve been looking forward to trying it out and Daggerheart seems like a good place to jump in.

I’m 40 years old, live in England and so I’m looking for more people in/around the UK timezone as most games I see being offered are at stupid oclock in the morning for me. Please hit me up and let me know.