[LFP] [5e] [Paid] [$15 USD/session] [Multiple Modules Available] [New Players Welcome] [Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri slots available, 6pm-9pm CDT] [3-6 Players]

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 USD

About the DM

Hi! I have been DMing 5th edition for 10 years now and have been using Roll 20 for 9 years. I have experience in running both modules and homebrew content. I use a voice modulator to simulate certain NPC voices, I use music to enhance the atmosphere as well as use battle music to hype up the battles. I have access to most all WoTC rulebooks including Monsters of the Multiverse, Tashas Cauldron, Players Handbook, Dungeon Masters Guide, Etc. I use Discord for voice chat and music to run my games and have a server dedicated to running games. The rules for my games are in my Discord server.

Message me for a link to the discord so we can discuss available times, payment, and what games you wish to run!

About the Games

The available slots I have for games are 6pm-9pm CDT for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Each day being a potential separate game. The modules I have available to run currently are

• Dungeon of the Mad Mage (dungeon crawl for experienced players levels 3-20)
  • Strixhaven a Curriculum of Chaos (magic college for new players levels 1-10)
  • Descent into Avernus (heroic adventure through the hells new and experienced players levels 3-13)
  • Light of Xaryxis (space adventure for new and experienced players levels 5-8)
  • Waterdeep Dragon Heist (light hearted treasure hunt for new players levels 1-5)
  • Curse of Strahd (gothic horror adventure for new and experienced players levels 1-10)
  • Ghosts of Saltmarsh (spooky pirate adventure for new and experienced players levels 1-12)

Completing one of these modules allows access into my homebrew campaigns and access to homebrew content should you wish to play more!

What you Need

New players for my campaigns should have the following

• Discord
  • Roll20
  • A working mic
  • $15 per session
  • A willingness to learn and have fun

My sessions require a minimum of 3 people to play and a max of 6. If you have any questions feel free to message me at anytime! Look forward to playing with you!