[LFP] [D&D 5e] [Curse of Strahd] [Paid] [5$/session] [Beginners welcome] [Emphasis on role-play] [VTT]

You can find the game here:

Game/System: D&D 5e. We are playing the very famous Curse of Strahd pre-written adventure of gothic horror and vampires. I have made some changes to the module to make it more meaningful.
Genre: Gothic horror, dark theme, vampires.
Play Location/Method: The game is run online. We will be using Discord for communication, D&D Beyond for chracter creation and FoundryVTT (similar to Roll20) for the actual game play. You don’t need to spend any money to be able to use these.
Time/Frequency: We are playing on Sundays from 16:00 to 19:00 UTC+3.
Current needs: We have currently 2 players and we can have up to 6 players.
Accept Drop-In Players? Yes
Accept Spectators? Sure, but you book the seat just like a player.
Short description of the setting/campaign: In this pre-written adventure the player chracters arrive to the land of Barovia and soon discover that the land is taken over by a vampire lord Strahd von Zarovich and their only way out is by destroying him. So begins the game of cat and mouse…
GM: Greetings! I’m a guy from the Scandinavian country known as Finland. I was born in 1995 and I have been into fantasy stories, movies and (video)games for all my life. In 2020 I discovered D&D. A friend of mine told me to look into it saying that I would possibly like the game and DMing. Little did I know that it would become my absolute passion. I started DMing games for my wife, parents and my friends. We started first with face-to-face sessions but nowadays I run my games almost exclusively online. As a DM I do my best to follow rules as written (RAW) but I am a big fan of the rule of cool. When a player wants to do something creative I do my best to allow it within the boundaries given by the rules. I never want to shut my players down and I never try to play against my players. I see D&D as this amazing opportunity to tell epic fantasy stories together. The goal is to have a good time and to be excited about the next session. I love roleplaying and it is an important part of the longer campaigns. I hope you can do your best by letting yourself loose in the sense of roleplaying at my table without feeling awkward. My table is the table of roleplayers. And even if English is not your first language you can rest at ease; it’s not mine either but the thing that matters is the story that we create together.