LFP Daggerheart Sunday Campaign

Players Needed: 3 - 5
Time: Sunday Afternoon 12PM - 3PM (times are GMT+0), first session will be session 0
Tools Used: Will be using Nexus for the character sheets, Discord for voice and possibly roll20/foundry for visual aids/background music
About Me: Hi, I’m Raraneto, Rara for short, he/him, 29, Italy-based gm. I’ve enjoyed a fair bit of DnD 5e and Pathfinder 2e. I love to collect pdfs and rulebooks, though I always have way too many that I want try and too little time to actually run them! I’ve been really keen on trying Daggerheart as in the few occasions I’ve run it for friends, we all really enjoyed the freedom it allowed players and the more narrative approach than it’s crunchier counterparts.

Leave a reply if you’re interested, feel free to introduce yourself and ask any questions you might have, I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible!

Thank you for reading!

1 Like

Hi, I’m a 2-3 year player of 5e, dabbled in a couple of others but since 5e is dominant thats what I’ve played the most of. I’m in the US, central time zone so the time and day should work for me.
I have been wanting to be party of a Daggerheart campaign for ages. If you’re still trying to fill out a campaign, please let me know.

Heey! Yeah, still looking for players (you are the first to get back to me, hehe!). I’ll try posting on other platforms as well to see if I’m luckier on the recruitment. In the meantime, this is the demiplane group invite link, so I can keep you posted on there!

https://app.demiplane.com/share/k2xNT10?utm_source=demiplane&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=379915

Awesome. I do have a regular Sunda game, but thats in the evening and your time makes it lik 6 a.m. start. I admit that might be rough to begin with, but I’ll set alarms when it starts up. I know a few who expressed interest to me in general so I’ll send them your way. Or maybe you could post on roll20 and dndbeyond. Just because more people go to them.

Sorry for the lack of responding. Life got a bit crazy for a bit and I was barely on and then it was things to destress or stop thinking.

no worries! Still hard at recruiting! If you want, go ahead and write your discord name on the game’s group chat so I can send you the server invite! :slight_smile:

Hi mate, wondering if you are still looking for players? Was going to play Candela Obscura recently but the group fell through.

Experienced role player and perfectly comfortable with horror :slight_smile:

Daggerheart isn’t exactly horror though I imagine it can be spun that way if so wanted. Still I’m sure Raraneto will get back to you soon. Not in my power, even if I wanted it lol

My apologies. I misworded what I posted before and on going back and rereading it, I realize how badly it may have sounded. It really wasn’t my call to give a response to begin with. Im going off to make myself wake up more fully.

hi, Sorry been a busy weekend, but we are still recruiting yes, though as quak stated above , it’s not exactly horror, it’s more in line with traditional fantasy vibes :slight_smile:

Quak ?!?! I should be horribly offended you think I’m named after the sound a duck makes, but for the life of me I cant stop chuckling. Try Qua :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I have been trying to find a DaggerHeart game, I dont know much about the system so I will have to read up on that but I’m interested if you still have room/are still looking. I have been playing 5e for around 8 years and I have played pathfinder a little bit, but I really want to branch out with TTRPGs