[LFP][Paid][Campaign][Weekly] Marvel Multiverse RPG: The Living Shadows

Hello all, my name is Shektor

And I welcome you to “The Living Shadows”. An epic Marvel Multiverse RPG campaign where shadows loom large and heroes face their gravest challenges yet. The familiar world you know is teetering on the brink of an abyss, where dark forces from across the multiverse converge to bring about chaos and despair. In this campaign, the stakes are higher, the enemies more formidable, and the line between heroism and villainy is blurred.

This campaign will follow your characters as they try to uncover mysterious and mystical events happening all around the world. You will encounter a plethora of heroes and villains from Marvel, likes of Spider-Man, Morbius, Venom and Squirrel Girl.

Your character choices will shape future events and have lasting effects. This is a game with a living world, where your actions will have an impact on the people around you.

He are the player requirements:

• To be 20+
  • To be a decent human being
  • To respect all the people around the table
  • To have a PC/Laptop that isn’t 10 years old
  • To have a Headset or Mic (Be audible)
  • Stable internet connection
  • To have Discord

What I’m offering the players:

• All the profiles from the CRB, CoK, Hydra,Super Skrulls.
  • All the Powers, Tags, and Traits as items for character creation.
  • More than 120 maps for better visual immersion.
  • A diverse playlist.
  • A campaign spanning 8 chapters.
  • The full force offered by Foundryvtt, players don’t need to purchase FoundryVTT.
  • A mix of combat and RP, that will challenge players in combat and pose some moral choices during RP.

More infos

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: - System: Marvel Multiverse RPG
:calendar_spiral: - Date: Fridays 8 PM GMT+2
:tada: - Session 0: Free
:timer: - Session Durations: 3 Hours
:seat: - Open Seats: 5
:computer: - Platforms: Discord and FoundryVTT (Free For Players)
:muscle: - Rank: 3 to 5
:moneybag: - Paid: 15 Dollars a session