Looking for Job!

Hi! I just saw the WoD Nexus announcement on facebook. I am a full-stack web developer, and for me it is really important to work on something related to my passions. Who can I talk to for an interview?

I did find it odd that there is no “careers” or “jobs” section; even if to say “no openings”.

Thanks for expressing interest! We are currently not looking to expand the team, but we will share updates on that as we move forward.

We don’t have a “careers” section on the site because we didn’t want to give any false hope until we’re ready to engage with interest. I imagine that time will come at some point next year, so we’ll have that set up at that point.

Thanks!

Color me interested too, more if you open remote locations in other countries or localization for Latin America.

Any updates on this? I echo the thoughts of others about using my software skills in an industry I’m passionate about.

We are not actively hiring at this time, but we do plan to post about it when the time comes for us to look to hire additional team members. :slight_smile:

1 Like