Looking for players PF2e

I’m looking for a few players for Pathfinder 2e for a weekly campaign. Game time will (probably) be 9-11 pm eastern time, day will be decided once the group is established. Here’s what I’m looking for in a player.

  • Adult, preferably 30+. Not a hard rule, but we’re millennials
  • Serious-ish campaign tone, but plenty of room for laughs
  • Equal balance of combat and role-play with narrative xp
  • Interested in tracking xp and most resources (except arrows)
  • Roll20 for VTT, Demiplane for sheets, Discord for voice

I’m mostly familiar with Pathfinder as a system, but looking to get more familiar with Roll20, and also want to make sure we’re all a good fit. So before starting the “real” campaign, I’ll run a few one-off combat encounters while we figure things out as a group.

Once we’re there, we’ll likely run Hellbreakers. That being said, I’m open to hearing pitches for other APs that we could run. If you’re interested, send me a DM and let’s get talking. Hoping to get this thing going fairly soon!