Looking to play: Daggerheart!

Hey there! I am a forever GM of over a decade now and I am looking to play Daggerheart. I already run a game but I’ve been having an itch to play a game myself. I am familiar with the rules and such by nature of GMing a playtest campaign so no worries there!

As to what I am looking for: I prefer RP focused games and would love to play with others that like that sort of playstyle. I am US-CST with availability most evenings besides Sundays/Tuesdays. I have my own character ideas/concepts ready to go but am happy to fill in a role for a pre-existing party if need be!

I tend to prefer Discord for communication and for play-platform I have used a wide variety over the years. I am happy to use whatever format, though I have the most experience with the following: Foundry, Fantasy Grounds (Unity), Roll20, and Talespire.

Please let me know if you have a seat I could potentially fill! I am eager to hear from you <3

1 Like

Please let me know if you find a game!? Between Daggerheart & Candela Obscura, I’m desperate to play, and can’t find a single game that isn’t just out for the money.
Good luck! And keep me posted.

Hello! Did you find a game yet? I really want to play as well but it seems difficult to find a group with a DM. I do very much want to play and I’m a forever DM myself. :’ )

@gamergranny420 @magicalb1tchqueenie

Hello! I have not found a game yet in the traditional sense, but I did join the Cats & Daggers Discord where they are planning a West March style Daggerheart game. I am still interested in playing a traditional campaign but as of yet haven’t found anything really ^_^;

I am the imownwr of Mythos a Daggwr heart that mix Daggwe heart and wrp Togaher we are a preety new secwr and sloeky being developed as such we are rhe cery 1st ERP Dagger heaer sever we lookinf to h a ce a ooen world filled wirh roleokay channels along with iur camofain fabels that will eun campain in our very unique and immersive lkre he ascy sever if yiur instrestsd let me know