Lost Omens: Gods & Magic - Support Mega-Thread

Post any issues you discover as you explore Lost Omens: Gods & Magic in this thread.

Thanks for helping us test and fine-tune during Early Access!

1 Like

the appendix tables are cut off in my full-screen view on a desktop computer. I can use the arrow keys to move it but that is not explained at the top of the page and the only hint that I could is that bar at the bottom of the table that auto-hides after a few seconds. I like how the data is set out but I am really looking forward to how you put this stuff in the compendium over looking them up in the reader.

Got it - all tables already horizontally scroll throughout the Reader (mostly noticeable on mobile), so we wanted to get feedback to see if it worked as is.

I suspected we would want an indicator at the top of the table, so we’ll likely end up going that route if we see that others are encountering similar challenges.

Thanks!

1 Like

Angradd is misspelled in the appendix list.

And IMO… an indicator would be nice.

Another one for the appendix.

Ng accidentally has a capital G. It shows NG instead of Ng.

Thank you for taking such a close look! We appreciate all of the feedback. The NGs in the table in the “Alignment” column are capitalized in the book, which is why we have them capitalized here. If there’s a different Ng/NG that you’re referring to, let me know and I’d be happy to take another look. Thanks!

And Angradd is fixed and ready to go! Thanks for pointing that one out as well.

Ng is a fey deity. One of the Eldest. He’s N in alignment.

Perfect! I found it and it’s fixed. Thanks for pointing it out!

1 Like

NHIMBALOTH ← Just search for this.

Searching for this demigod will result in a hit - the top hit, in fact. Clicking on the link does not take you to Gods & Magic, even though it is listed.

Thanks!

It looks like you’ve found some of the groundwork we’ve laid for our Deities listings, which aren’t ready for primetime yet. We have some of the game elements in place for the deities listing (like Nhimbaloth here), but since that listing hasn’t been created yet, the search result doesn’t have anywhere to take you yet.

If you scroll down and select other options in that search result, like Nhimbaloth’s Cutter or Will-o’-Wisp, you can see what the result will look like once our Deities listing is implemented. So in short, you’ve found something that isn’t quite finished yet, but when it is, it will be a really helpful feature! :slight_smile:

Ok, good to know, thanks!