Lost Omens: Impossible Lands Support Thread

Post any issues you discover as you explore Lost Omens: Impossible Lands in this thread.

Thanks for helping us test and fine-tune during Early Access!

Small thing… actually related to the weapons from Impossible Lands in the Game Rules area. They are missing the labels for the rarity tags.

Impossible Lands isn’t showing up in my digital content at Paizo.com. I’ve tried refreshing the account connection and it added some AoA books I didn’t realize were missing, but no change otherwise. I haven’t noticed it before, but is there a delay between when the compendium content is unlocked and when the pdf is added to your account?

1 Like

There shouldn’t be any delay, at least not as far as things on our end are concerned. Paizo Connect is sometimes a bit of a stickler and needs to be refreshed. You’re welcome to put in a ticket for us to take a closer look and see if there’s anything happening on our end. https://support.demiplane.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

This should be resolved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a minor one.

The word “gardeners” under “A Day in Bhopan” is linked to a Gray Gardeners vigilante feat despite being completely unrelated.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! We’ll take a look!