Marvel Multiverse Ideas?

With Multiverse character tools incoming, does anyone have ideas for a good campaign or overall ideas for the system?
This can range from characters, campaigns, or even one shots! I am excited and I am planning to run a few one shots to get a hang of the system, it’d be nice to hear anyone else’s ideas

I was a huge X-Men fan growing up. When I was 13 (in the nineties) I always fantasized about awakening as a mutant :laughing:

Anyway, there’s a lot to love here. I’m also a big fan of the Guardians of the Galaxy (ever since I learned about Rocket Raccoon when playing a Marvel Fighting Game). I’m gonna run our interstellar setting using Marvel Multiverse; pretty sure it will slap.

1 Like

That sounds really fun! An interstellar setting sounds very interesting, I would love to see how something like that goes? I hope it goes well for you and your group! I’m definitely inspired by that idea

If you have Disney+ maybe look at Guardians of the Galaxy for inspirations. It’s a wild romp, really, but I like the weirdness and mix of characters. Marvel Multiverse can all handle that very well, and while there are a lot of solid Science Fiction / Space Opera games out there, Marvel’s system is simple and flexible.

1 Like

That sounds like a fun idea for a group movie night to set the mood, I’ll check it out! Thanks Eisen

1 Like

I’m currently planning an Earth-138 campaign, using (at least initially), Captain Anarchy, Hulk, RiotHeart, Kamala Khan and the Daredevil Drummer of Philly as the available PCs.

I’m happy for players to create their own character once they are familiar with the rules - so probably a few sessions in (or keep the pregens I gave them if they prefer).

At least initiall Spider-punk will be in government captivity, but later on I could see him fulfilling the role of mentor.