More feedback post break

Happy new year, everyone! (Is it too late to say that? We have a local radio host in Detroit that likes to say that through March.) Anyway, I saw that there have been some updates (I thought you guys were on vacation!) so I thought I’d give some feedback.

Holy crap, everything looks great. I really like the new format for the builder. Everything is very clear. What is populated in the sidebar on the right when something is clicked on (both here and on the sheet) is REALLY nice. My only complaint is a little one that I mentioned before: The background selection shows something like FREE, STR, DEX. Now, the sidebar is really nice and shows what is meant by this, but it should read FREE, STR / DEX or FREE, STR OR DEX. Otherwise, it looks like your getting 3 boosts instead of 2. I know this is my OCD behavior, and will be fine if it isn’t changed, lol.

Similarly, the sheet has seen some nice polish as well. I love the filter options (please add a clear button), as well as all of the information that is included. There really is a lot of info packed into it, which is great. The dice results are much more legible, and the simple way of showing trained, etc is great also.

I happened to notice, BTW, that it shows my witch as “untrained” for unarmored defense, when it should be trained. I don’t have a clue if it is actually impacting the defense number or not. Just thought I would mention it.

Anyway, love you guys, and I am looking forward to a great year with your products! Thanks for all the great work that you have been putting in.

EDIT: Hey, woah! I just noticed the filters for the feats. That is awesome!!

Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile: