New Game Requests

Hi! I was wondering if it would be possible to add Fallout 2d20 by Modiphius and The Wildsea RPG by Felix Isaacs to the list of playable games on Demiplane. Both are official systems with one being made by the same makers of the Conan RPG and the other being a smaller indie creator from Kickstarter.

1 Like

We love hearing what games folks are interested in seeing added to Demiplane. While we can’t make any promises, if more folks are interested in seeing these same systems get digital support on the NEXUS, they can voice their support here, and even suggest it to those publishers (politely, of course)! And if there’s enough interest, that may influence our decisions in the future about which games to prioritize. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unless of course you’re talking about adding them to the list of games when you create a new group on Demiplane, in which case, we can totally do that! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I meant the list of games when making a new group! That would be awesome thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would you please add Level Up Advanced 5e by EN Publishing to that list?

Thanks

1 Like

I believe it would make more sense to add that as the title of the specific game, rather than a system to be played, since it’s based in 5e? Admittedly I don’t have much familiarity with it, so feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems like the base is still 5e, with some added mechanics on top.

Hello @joshuamsimons ,

I personally agree with @Tally. Even though LevelUp is technically based on 5e, I think most people would consider it almost an entirely different game!

I have a lot of friends who really love Demiplane as a service and who really want to see LevelUp integrated!

Demiplane as a site also presents a very good niche that LevelUp is lacking, as the character sheet that currently exists is pretty difficult to use.

There is a new TTRPG coming out later this month, Cloudbreaker Alliance. I am not going to pitch the game here but there is an open playtest currently that you can just google for people that want to know more. My question is, what are the proper procedures to follow to potentially get a game added to this site and who should the creator contact if he is interested? There is an official character sheet but not a character builder except for the rules in the book. Whose responsibility would it be to code a digital character builder if the game did end up on this site (he has made a lot of digital assets for this game but doesn’t think he has the tech know how to build a character creator).
P.S. He doesn’t know I am asking this, I just wanted to see if this was a viable option before I suggested it to him.

Publishers who are interested in partnering with us are welcome to reach out to publishers@demiplane.com.

I will share transparently that we have a pretty full dance card in terms of games that we’ve already committed to supporting on the platform and games/publishers that we’re in talks with. So reaching out there isn’t a guarantee that we’ll be able to fit another game into our schedule anytime soon.

Right now, when we partner with a publisher to add a NEXUS, we do all of the legwork to convert everything into this digital format and build the logic for the character tools, however one of our long-term goals is to make it possible for indie publishers to create their own NEXUS and character tools on the site. We’re still probably a couple years away from that point, but it is our intention to let anyone create their own NEXUS if they want to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be wonderful. As a small indie publisher, that would be such a wonderful boon to be able to help people make characters and have a nexus!