No options available in character creator, PLS Help?

I’m trying to create a new character but no options are displaying for Ancestry, Background, or Class. I own a few rulebooks, both legacy 2e and Remaster (though I understand if some PC2 options are not available yet as the release should be today at some point, though it appears the rule compendium at least has already been updated), and previously had access to the old beta creator which worked just fine, if a bit slow and buggy at the time. Haven’t seen anything saying the system was down for maintenance or anything either.

This is what I’m seeing for everything except the Getting Started tab (Equipment has currencies, but nowhere to select starting equipment if its supposed to show any options there as well)

Tested on both Firefox and Edge on Windows, with and without hardware acceleration just in case it was a rendering issue of some sort. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there! We’re in the midst of some big releases that impact the character builder. I’m sorry to see that it’s keeping you from making your character. It’s just a short time, we appreciate your patience. :heart:

1 Like

Ah ok, no worries then

You should be clear to make your character now!

1 Like