Not possible to view Group players characters

Hi,
One of my group are making the full transition ti PathFinder Nexus. I’ve invited them to a group I’ve created, sharing is setup for the players in the group, and they have all created their characters. However, as the Gm, I cannot see, find or access their characters.
Am I doing something wrong? Or is this just on the roadmap (which is perfectly fine)? :slight_smile:
Casper

1 Like

Hello, and thanks for posting.

Welcome aboard. We don’t have character sheets integrated directly with groups yet, but it is definitely on the roadmap. Our focus to this point has been to make the best content and characters experience possible, but as we’re getting closer to the sweet spot with that, we’ll be looking at groups.

In the meantime, you can view your players’ characters if they open the character portrait menu, update their sharing permissions to “Anyone with the link” in the character sidebar, and then they can copy the link right there and get it to you.

This will let you view their characters, but the ability for a GM to actually edit a player’s sheet would be part of the groups integration once we get there.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Excellent! We’ll add them to the Adventure Journal that way. Thanks a lot :slight_smile: as Always, stellar service :slight_smile:
Casper

1 Like

+1

Really need this as a DM.

1 Like

I agree, group character sheets should be a priority

1 Like

Major +1 to this feature. This is a pivotal/critical tool for DMs to run a smooth game.

1 Like