Not Seeing Currency Option In My Equipment Tab

I came back after a while to do some more testing of this sheet, and I made a fifth level Human Fighter just to see how things have smoothed out. I made all my choices in the character builder and went to the character sheet. I had read in the Update Notes near the end of April that you can now track Currency either using the Currency option on the equipment tab or by clicking Add Item. I did not see any Currency option, and I did not see any option to add Currency when I clicked Add Item. I am accessing in Chrome and using a screen reader. I see two different Add Item options. One near the beginning of the Equipment section and one by the Add Container button. I tried clicking Add Container but it doesn’t appear to be working yet.

Update: I found the currency, but it isn’t labeled well for screen readers. There isn’t anything I can find that says currency, and all I see are two 0s, 150 and another 0. I pressed enter on it just for fun, and it popped up the currency stuff, but it was a total guess. When I view this on my phone it shows that there are images by each of the numbers on the equipment screen, which I assume are coins based on my phones image description saying that they are circles. I was really hoping that by this point Demiplane would just label things before releasing them, but it looks like that’s not the case.

Hello again @baelorthebard - this is also on our list, and I’ll provide some commentary on one of your points below:

I was really hoping that by this point Demiplane would just label things before releasing them, but it looks like that’s not the case.

This isn’t really the way that software development works, especially when a product is in the alpha / beta parts of its life cycle. We “release” things iteratively all the time, and especially during those testing phases, so in-progress and unfinished code gets pushed alongside things that are complete and whole - often because we are wanting to validate / test whatever that part is. “Decoupling” the unfinished parts from the finished parts takes time, and so during an alpha or beta, we’re not going to spend our time managing that over getting the development done as quickly as we can.

So in this case, making sure all the proper labels are in place is absolutely on the checklist, we just haven’t gotten there yet. But that’s also because we don’t think of the character tools as “released” yet…we’re still in a highly-iterative phase trying to get to the full release.

All that to say, thank you for making sure that it’s on the list because it’s vital that everything works as well as possible on screen readers. We’ll share updates as we have them.

Thanks!