Optimizing Search Results

I know you guys have a lot of brands in the fire, so please don’t take this as much of a complaint.

Right now, the search results don’t appear to be particularly optimized. For instance, if I search for CONDITIONS from the PF2e Nexus, there is a great page in the core rulebook that lists/explains all of the many conditions. When I search for that info, I don’t believe that this section appears in the first 5 pages of like 167 pages of returns.

I am not going to belabor this with other examples, just checking in to see where improved search results are on the roadmap. This would greatly improve the value of my resources here which is why I am keen on seeing search results tuned up.

Thanks!

Thanks for the callout. We plan to spend some time refining the search tool once character tools are in a better state.

In the meantime, you’ll be pleased to know that we have Conditions listing in the Game Rules section of Pathfinder NEXUS. You can find that here: Pathfinder 2e Nexus - Conditions - Explore For Free! :slight_smile:

That conditions page is really nice - thanks!

1 Like