Paizo book subscriptions and Demiplane

I’m looking into getting Paizo subscriptions for rule books, including the Lost Omens subscription. The book subscriptions include PDFs as well; will those PDFs unlock the corresponding content on Demiplane? I understand that if I purchase Dark Archive on Demiplane I will also get the PDF on Paizo for syncing my account. But does it work both ways? If I start my subscription today with Dark Archive Special Edition, will it unlock dark archive content on Demiplane?
My thanks!

1 Like

If you have a PDF in your library on your Paizo account, you’ll get a pretty significant discount on Pathfinder NEXUS. The Paizo subscription means that you’ll get that discount for each new title that you own through Paizo, which is a nice perk, but you do still have to purchase the digital copy on Pathfinder NEXUS.

2 Likes

If you want the physical books, and to use this tool your going to have to pay a premium. I am now going the route of buying all the books through Nexus so I can utilize their content and then getting the free PDF version through my connected Paizo account.

I’ll be honest, I like my various rpg books on my shelf as decorations but even the ones I own physically, I still prefer to pull the PDFs up on my laptop or tablet anyway.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick response and feedback!

I do the same starting with Nexus and then getting the pdf’s from Paizo.

I also use Foundry VTT and the modules that Paizo’s partners are creating. See VTT Resources available

It was been the best solution for my needs.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of physical books too, for the record. I currently get the digital version on the NEXUS, and then follow up with physical copies of the books that I think will be most useful (or with the best cover art).

I only use physical books for skimming through adventures these days, unless I’m playing a game that doesn’t have a NEXUS or some other good digital toolset available.

1 Like

It’s quite hard to beat the search filter of a PDF, especially while at the table.

1 Like