Pathfinder NEXUS Characters Tools Launch Version Update

Hi! Are there plans to enable the Free Archetype rules in the character builder? Free Archetype seems to be a very popular variant rule so it would make a lot of sense to allow it.

We support several variant/optional rules in the builder already, and plan to add more!

On the first page of the builder, if you scroll to the bottom, you should see this button which lets you turn on Free Archetype.

Totally missed that! Thanks.

Is there a way to Remove a Container once you added it?

My Container (Adventurerā€™s Pack) has a Bulk: 2.4000000000000004/4

It would be great if we could add the legacy Druid Orders that werenā€™t in CRB to the new PC1 Druid, e,g, the Stone order from SoM

1 Like

Weā€™re working on a solution for some quirks with containers, including a way to remove them and the sometimes very specific bulk.

@ljheydorn if you share a copy of your character sheet here, that may help us hunt this down more quickly. Remember to update your sheet sharing settings if you do!

2 Likes

If you flip the toggle in the first page of the builder to display legacy options you should be able to use both remastered and legacy options together - but itā€™s possible that might do something weird behind the scenes since they arenā€™t intended to work together. :slight_smile:

So it will allow me to use the legacy druid, with that order, but not add the order to the new druid.

Thatā€™s good to know. I hadnā€™t tried that combination before. Iā€™ll pass a note along to the team to see if thereā€™s something we can do here.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if those other character options get remastered at some point down the line, at which point, this wonā€™t be an issue, but weā€™ll see what happens in the meantime. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay. Here is a link: https://app.demiplane.com/nexus/pathfinder2e/character-sheet/a65c4281-38ec-44e6-9212-5ee00312e7ce

1 Like