Pathfinder Remaster Program Update - Monster Core and Player Core 2

I’ve been searching my email addresses for the last half hour, and I’m not sure I have an email address associated with Demiplane? I haven’t gotten anything from you all, but I’d love to redeem my new Core books! Is there something wrong with my account? I’m sorry to be an issue… just excited. =)

THank you for your assistance on this!

Howdy howdy! Definitely reach out to our Support team who will be able to take a behind-the-scenes look for you: support.demiplane.com :blue_heart:

1 Like

I tried that… that’s why I don’t think I have an email address associated with my account.

I’ve bought several books here, and been using Demiplane for over a year, but my sign-in is a user name, not an email address. =(

The system we use for Support (Zendesk) is not associated with your Demiplane account, so you don’t need to sign in. You just head there, and click ‘submit a request’. (You can ignore the ‘sign in’ option above that. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Just submitted that request.

I’m assuming that the codes are going out separately for the books? I received one earlier today, but it was for the value of only one of the two books I already had.

Hi there Aephix! Player Core 2 will occur closer to the release of that title.

The code that went out today is only be for folks who had Bestiary and Monster Core prior to the remaster program update, to credit the cost of one of the two books!

2 Likes

hey i never recieved my code?

Hi there! Is this regarding Monster Core or Player Core 2? The Player Core 2 codes will be sent out closer to the release of that book.

Today is the day! I hope codes get sent out soon!!

Oh cool, I was hoping they had not gone out yet…thought I was missing it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any update on the Player Core 2 codes? Been almost a month since Gen Con and still haven’t received mine.

It’s been stated likely by month’s end. I get overexcited whenever I see I have a new email these days…

1 Like

Re-confirming end of the month. Once the process is complete I’ll make sure to post about it to celebrate (and point people to their emails!)

3 Likes

It’s time!!! E-mails have been sent to Remaster Program recipients. That means if you:

• Owned Advanced Player’s Guide, you’ll receive a code for Player Core 2
  • Owned Player Core 2, you’ll receive a code for Advanced Player’s Guide

Please check the e-mail tied to your account, and perhaps double-check the “Promotions” or “Spam” folders, just in case.

If you haven’t received your code within the next hour or so, but believe you should have received a code, please reach out to our Support team: https://support.demiplane.com/

Thanks for your patience everyone! With this, the remaster program has officially ended. :tada:

3 Likes

Refreshrefreshrefresh…

I mentioned this in another thread, but I owned The Advanced Player’s Guide but totally missed that the Remaster Project would extend to Player Core 2, so I bought it. Is there anything I can do about this - i.e. any chance of a refund or a credit?

Thanks for all your work on this, Mellie, and the rest of the team too.

I would recommend reaching out to our Support team, who will see if there’s anything they can do to assist!

support.demiplane.com

1 Like

Thanks Mellie - I have done!