PF Beginner Box request

Can we please have the PF Beginner Box added, most importantly for me, there’s the adventure “Menace under Otari” as it leads into the adventure “Troubles in Otari” that you do have.

the Pathfinder Primer covers much of the rest of the content, but it would be nice to get the full Heroes Handbook & GMs guide, compendiums available for reading/sharing as they’re really good!

7 Likes

Pathfinder Nexus is a great tool for game masters (GMs) to help them prepare and share with players. With the influx of new users, I can see this helping GMs working smarter and faster, and create a better gaming experience.

5 Likes

I’ve passed this request on to the team.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Six months have passed.

Where does the PathFinder 2e Beginner Box and the Stand Alone AdventureMenace Under Otari” sit in the Development Timeline?

We don’t have any updates regarding Menace Under Otari at this time, but we will share those details as soon as we do.

Thanks!

1 Like

Adding the adventure Menace Under Otari would be sufficient for me. I love running all new players through this adventure as it’s a great way to introduce how the game is played.