[PF2e] Abomination Vaults

Hello! I’m looking for 5 players for a play-by-post game of Abomination Vaults in PF2e remastered.

The game will run primarily over discord, using Foundry as a supporting virtual tabletop.

Please note that Foundry is not mobile friendly. While I’ll do my best to make the game smooth for mobile play, you’ll greatly benefit from being able to use Foundry. Rich content such as journals, notes, soundtracks, etc. will only be available on Foundry.

Adventure Summary
When the mysterious Gauntlight, an eerie landlocked lighthouse, glows with baleful light, the people of Otari know something terrible is beginning. The town’s newest heroes must venture into the ruins around the lighthouse and delve the dungeon levels far beneath it to discover the evil the Gauntlight heralds. Hideous monsters, deadly traps, and mysterious ghosts all await the heroes who dare to enter the sprawling megadungeon called the Abomination Vaults!

Content

• We will abide by the Pathfinder Baseline
  • Abomination Vaults contains themes of suicide, ableism, body horror, and human experimentation.
  • While there will be a lot of combat, I’m always happy to crank the roleplay dial.

Activity

• Little to no activity on weekends and holidays
  • Shorter but more frequent posts; no walls of text.

Player Guide