PF2e: "Mortal Healing" skill feat does not appear in character creation

“Mortal Healing”, from Lost Omens: Gods and Magic, does not appear in the skill feat list for my level 4 Investigator. I don’t own the book yet, but other skill feats from the same book appear on the list, albeit unavailable for me to use. My character meets all of the pre-requisites, which shouldn’t matter for visibility sake as I can see skill feats for which I do not meet the pre-requisites.

Thanks for reporting this. Do you see that feat in other skill feat lists, or is it only missing from the level 4 list? I’m able to see it on my end, so I’m curious if you can see it at all, or just not in that one table of feats. :slight_smile:

Ah. So, at level 3, and every odd numbered lvl, the Investigator gets “Skillful Lessons” which allows the character to gain a skill feat. Mortal Healing does not appear under that list.
But I checked under level 4 when he gains another skill feat naturally and it IS under that list. So I checked “Skillful Lessons” for lvl 5 and Mortal Healing is also missing from there. Unless it is not a Intelligence-, Wisdom-, or Charisma-based skill it should appear in that list, I believe.

Thanks for the clarification, that makes sense. I’ll make a note for the team to look into that. :slight_smile: