Potential Partnerships?

Hello! I have committed wholeheartedly to Demiplane Nexus, and while the site is still a bit slow, I have high hopes for it. When I say “committed”, I mean I have put my money where my mouth is, and have a paid subscription and have purchased quite a few books here.

So here is my question/suggestion: While I know that Demiplane is competing with Startplaying in the paid GM sphere, would it be out of the realm of possibility that Demiplane somehow partners with Startplaying in order to drive more people to this site?

I advertise my games on Startplaying, and have for the last two years, and while I would like to be able to advertise my PF2E game here exclusively, there hasn’t been much interest in those games on this site, as opposed to the interest and revenue I have generated on Startplaying for PF2e. That’s not a knock on Demiplane, as Startplaying had the benefit of gathering the majority of their subscribers during the pandemic, when people were desperate for something to do that had a social aspect to it. I would, however, like to see Demiplane begin to rise in the ranks and become more of a player in the paid campaign marketplace. I see Paizo run quite a few partnered content promotions on Startplaying, and I would like to see that here as well, along with Demiplane running some partnered promotions on Startplaying, as I believe that may open up some players to Demiplane that might not otherwise know of this sites existence.

For my part, I advertise in my game listings that I am willing to share my source books with new players here, and have brought a few new accounts to this site because of that. My desire is to continue doing that (I have a vested financial interest in seeing Demiplane succeed, after all), and also get new players from Demiplane itself.

This site has evolved in leaps and bounds, in the short time it has been around, so I am curious as to what steps it is considering in taking in promoting itself and partnering with other organizations to continue it’s growth.

As an aside, it would be nice it maybe you could make a logo/graphic that I could include in the advertisements for my games, maybe even one for each system you have on this site (Like, “Demiplane Pathifinder Nexus”, “Vampire: The Masquerade Demiplane Nexus” and so on).

Thank you for any answers/consideration!

Sincerely,
D.M. J.P.