Profile Picture

For some reason the character sheet isn’t allowing me to set profile photos. It lets me upload it but not actually set it as the profile picture. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I have used it on my phone and desktop too. Same problem

Hi there, and welcome to Demiplane!

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with this. I’m not able to reproduce on my end, so I’m hoping I can get a bit more info from you.

Firstly, here’s a video of me setting an avatar on my Marvel character sheet. Can you let me know if you’re seeing something notably different on your end?

Thanks for your email. When I do it on my phone and computer, it does not show the button at the top or bottom.
Attached is what it shows when I try to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

That’s a screenshot from a phone. Can you try zooming out (Or making the Zoom maybe 85% or less?) and see if the button shows up to upload?

Can you provide a screenshot from how it looks from a computer?

I know it is. I’m having the issue on my phone and computer. I can take a photo of it on the computer but I don’t know how to screenshot on my computer

If you’re on PC, you can try Window Button+Shift+S to snip a section or Print Screen and paste on Paint program to crop it a bit.

Hi again geekyhoody!

Thanks for the additional info. I’ve been able to reproduce the issue here, and I’m putting in a ticket with our team.