Purchased Books on Roll20 and Demiplane

Hi, I have purchased books on Roll20 and Demiplane.

When you all incorporate Demiplane into Roll20 (or hopefully other way around), what will happen for the books that are the same?
If you all won’t be offering refunds, perhaps you all could make it possible for us to gift the matched books.

Thanks,
Chris

Last I heard, we’ll be able to share between more or less. What you have on one, you’ll also have on the other (for most games anyway, it’s publisher dependent). I don’t think a timeline has been announced, but it’d be rad if we could get it by the end of the year. I’m very excited to run a PF2 campaign with the jump gate updates Roll20 has in the works.

1 Like

Hi there!

It will depend on each game. We’re working with each of our publishers to try and get the best solution possible. Currently, some publishers are ready and locked in to offer like-for-like content (Paizo, Kobold Press, and Paradox Interactive among them), and others still have discussions ongoing.

2 Likes

Ok,I’ll keep my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

I am not sure you understood the original question, so I will repeat it carefully to make sure we’re all clear what was asked.

The question was:
If I have now bought multiple copies of “Pathfinder Secrets of Magic” separately on Paizo.com, Roll20.net and on Demiplane, are there any options for me to see some sort of credit for that, or do I just suck it up that I’ve paid 3 times for the same content?

Options to consider might be:

• Store Credit
  • Discounts on other Works
  • Spare “copies” I can donate to others
  • any other solution, etc

But the core question remains the same: was the extra money for the extra copies now effectively wasted / lost?

[Edit]
I hear you when you say you’re “you’re working with the individual publishers to get the best solution”, but then you suggest “like for like content” which sounds like it’s not answering the question we were asking.

Thanks for your time and input as ever! And have a great weekend. :slight_smile:

1 Like