Purchased Outlaws of Alkenstar but it is showing I need to pay another $1 for each

Not sure why I didn’t get the Outlaws of Alkenstar adventure path when I purchased it. It still shows that I need to make another purchase.

I went ahead and paid the 1 extra dollar for the first Alkenstar to try to see if it would work and 1 isn’t a lot of money… and it still didn’t work… and now it is asking for $4. Something is definitely borked. It keeps piling on the previous purchase bonuses but the price goes up. Btw… not upset. These things happen during early access.

Thanks for raising this issue, waeshael! We’re looking into it. Please reach out to our Support team regarding your secondary purchase.

Done. And although I haven’t heard back yet, it looks like the issue with it still requiring me to purchase is fixed.

1 Like

Glad to hear it! The issue should now be resolved for everyone. Thank you for the update!!

3 Likes

Same issue with Dark Archive. Says I have to buy it for $1.

That should be resolved as well, now.

Yes, it is working. Thanks!

I’m having the same issue with LO:Character Guide requiring me to pay another $1 to access character options.

Thanks for the new report, NitroNina. I’m passing it up to the team to see what the issue might be.

Could you please submit a support ticket with your account information and a quick summary of what you’ve shared here so we can get this fixed? https://demiplane.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new