Remember Me

I’d really like if the platform got a sort of “Remember Me” option for logging in. As an entitled and lazy modern human, I find it to be a very cumbersome hassle that I have to manually log in every time I’ve shut my computer off and on again.

So please, add a remember me option! Don’t make me log in so often, pretty please! <3

Hi there! I’d love to get some more details about what’s happening. Are you only prompted to log in every time your computer turns off and on again, or are there any other scenarios where you have to log back in (such as closing your browser)?

Any other details you can share about what you’re experiencing will help us hunt down whatever might be the cause. :slight_smile:

It’s the former!

Specifically, I’m reading through the Vampire: The Masquerade Corebook, and I’ve got a bookmark that directs me to the online reader at Corebook - Digital Reader - Vampire: The Masquerade Nexus url.

Once I’ve logged in I can close my browser, and next time I open it I can click the bookmark and go immediately to the book. If I turn off my computer though, clicking the bookmark takes me to a loading screen, which then sends me to a log in screen, and I have to log in all over again. So essentially I have to log in once a day.

Just in case it has any relevance, I log in using google.

1 Like

Thanks! And could you let me know what browser you’re using and what type of a computer this is? ie. desktop/laptop and operating system

I’m using Google Chrome on a Windows 11 desktop computer!