Rise Up and/or Prowess Domain Cards not working as intended

Besides some feedback for daggerheart for these Domain Cards because the changes with Minor Thresholds and text might make them not synergize as before.

There is a Bug in the character Sheet, they seem to overide or not taking bonuses accordingly.

Example (Guardian-Stalwart)
by lvl 6 it has a base 6 Minor Threshold (3 from class, 1 from foundation and 2 from specialization).
+2 from level up option makes it 8.
If I grab Rise Up (with 4 STR), the Minor threshold becomes 4, ignoring the subclass and level up options (In my mind it should at least override the base 3 value).
If I grab Prowess instead and select the minor threshold option: the character sheet shows 7, ignoring the 3 bonus from subclass.

Hello! and thanks for the report.

We got some clarification that for 1.4 both prowess and rise up should “override” your current total minor threshold. We will make some changes shortly to have it reflect that on the sheet.

Both domain cards should now actively be overriding your damage threshold!

Hi, that was a fast response.
Still
Created another character (Dwarf Warrior) and still is not working as Intended, showing this calculation:

5 MINOR DAMAGE THRESHOLD
+2 WARRIOR BASE
+5 PROWESS
+2 THICK SKIN

As I undestand it: Prowess makes the base 5 overriding thw Warrior Base, but its not counting the dwarf feature (Thick Skin).

I tried the Guardian character and still Rise Up or Prowess arent working with the subclass bonus.