Scroll Bar?!?!?!

I don’t know if it’s just an issue with chromebook and the demiplane website interface, but I don’t know why it would be any different for one type of computer over another. It seems like a website problem. You guys do not have a scroll bar. Nobody can effectively interact with your website without it. Add a footer to the bottom of your web page so that people know when they’ve scrolled down to the end of the page, and enable or develope a scroll bar. This should not even be a thread, let alone a popular topic of conversation. Get it done or higher a web developer that knows what they’re doing.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing issues with not having a scrollbar in some places, but there’s really no need for the hyperbole and insulting tone of the post.

Google recently made sweeping changes to how scrollbars are handled in Chrome, and so our top-notch web developers have had to react to that change and track down all the places that could have been impacted where everything was working fine beforehand. That sometimes happens in the ever-evolving web development landscape. We’ve covered most all of the bases to ensure scrollbars are there, but it sounds like you’ve potentially found somewhere that’s not the case.

In addition to being a great team of developers, we are also a highly-responsive one. If you can share some additional details, we will jump into getting whatever issues you’ve found resolved quickly. It looks like you’re using a Chromebook, so we know that, but can you share which screens you don’t get a scrollbar or screenshots if that’s easier? For instance, on my Chromebook I see that there are scrollbars in all of the builder screens I navigate to, but perhaps there’s a secondary or menu screen that I didn’t see with my quick pass. If you let us know, we’ll get it fixed.

Thanks!

1 Like