Scroll bars missing

Apparently my browser window was not a size you checked very much: creating a character, the ‘save character sheet’ button was almost entirely below the bottom of the window and no scrollbars let me reach it. I had to resize to get at it. However, I like how the tool seems to work and the overall feel. You’ve been doing a great job!

Thanks for reporting! Could you do me a massive favor, and on the same device (and the zoom you were at when you could not see it) go to this site http://howbigismybrowser.com/ and tell me the resolution you were at.

(as well as what browser and device you were using)

1401x753, roughly. (I’m afraid I resized after testing it, and put it back to something close.) I’m using Opera GS at the momment, on a Win10 PC. Sorry, should have thought of that!

I’ll add that any height below 734px hides the ‘save changes’ button. Without any indicator that it can scroll, it took me a little while to figure out what to do.

Whew…this was a tough one to unravel, but I think I got it fixed. We appreciate the report and let us know if that didn’t do it or you catch anything else.

Thanks!

1 Like