Scrolling Issues and Languages in Character Builder

Hi Dev Team !
Let me start off by sayig I love where you’re going with the interface . The presentation is neat and polished for the most part. I do find scrolling the skills menus annoying because it stops at a certain point rather than allowing you to scan all the way to the bottom unless you click on a skill to expand it.
The same thing occurs when I’m scrolling through the other items column at the end and I can’t get to the campaign notes. Perhaps this is a screen resolution thing I have my laptop set at. I’m also wondering where the language tab is at! I love to confound players trying to resolve issues by negotiation by ensuring they can speak in the appropriate language but there doesn’t appear to be a slot for them. Another thing you’re adding in a later build I hope? Just a thought!

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I had the same question about where to list languages! Thanks for asking.

Thanks so much for the feedback! The scrolling issue is one I can reproduce on my end, and it has been logged.

Languages are still in development, but don’t worry–we definitely have them planned as we continue down the alpha!

I’m having the same issue with scrolling. When selecting character options for daggerheart, the filter is useful, but you can not see all of the options available for the build I’m trying to make. Additionally, I can’t scroll down to see all of the open games available to join.

We’ll need a some more details here to address the issues you’re experiencing. Can you share which browser, OS, and screen resolution you’re using where you don’t see a scroll bar?

I also have the same issue scrolling issue on Pathfinder Nexus when trying to change details of my character to add a deity and edicts

Firefox, Windows 10, 2560x1440