Season of Ghosts Adventure Path - Support Thread

Just in time for the spooky season and the dark winter that follows, explore Season of Ghosts! Set in Tian Xia, this adventure path brings a unique setting with an impeccable cast of characters and creatures for you to explore. …Good luck!

If you encounter any issues with the Season of Ghosts adventure path, please let us know in this thread.

Titles in this Adventure Path

00 - Player’s Guide
01 - The Summer That Never Was
02 - Let the Leaves Fall
03 - No Breath to Cry
04 - To Bloom Below the Web

Known Issues

• An additional rule for Backgrounds is included for characters made with this adventure, allowing them to choose different benefits by establishing a connection to another character. At this time we do not support this option in the builder, but you should be able to add any benefits directly to your sheet!
3 Likes

The second adventure in this path is now available on Demiplane! And if you’re wondering if it’s amazing or not, just go ahead and drop into the creature listing on Pathfinder NEXUS and look for Bakeneko. I rest my case.

Enjoy, and let us know if there are any issues that need our attention!

3 Likes

I’m convinced.

1 Like

Hello, A couple of issues when on iPad both Chrome and Edge. When you have time please review. Thanks!

Season of Ghosts \ Let the Leaves Fall \ Chapter 1: Turning of the Seasons

Thanks for reporting this, we’ll take a look. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The penultimate adventure for Season of Ghosts is now available, allowing you to delve into some ghostly tales over the chilling winter holiday! Check it here, and let us know if you encounter any issues with this title on the NEXUS.

(And re-affirming Josh’s post above, that issue in Let the Leaves Fall is actively being worked on!)

1 Like

I have full confidence in the Demiplane team’s commitment to working on this as time allows. Enjoy your well-deserved downtime, and thank you both for all your contributions and support to our community.

We’re back from our holiday break and this has been resolved! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back! Eager to see the incredible things the Demiplane team will achieve this year, and I’m fully committed to contributing as best I can.

1 Like

Hope in this paragraph should be Food

Good catch, that should now be fixed!

1 Like

In the player guide table of contents one entry is missing spaces

Fixed! Thank you. :blue_heart: