Seeking Adventurers and a Skillful Game Master for Avatar Legends TTRPG - Embrace the Elements in an Immersive Campaign!

Greetings esteemed roleplaying community!

Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey through the mystical world of Avatar Legends? I’m on the lookout for like-minded adventurers and an imaginative Game Master to join me in a campaign that will allow us to delve into the rich lore and captivating universe of this TTRPG masterpiece.

About the Campaign:

Our campaign will be set in the captivating world inspired by Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. As players, we yearn to experience the awe-inspiring art of bending, delve into the mysteries of the Spirit World, and face both internal and external conflicts that will test our characters’ growth and determination.

What We Seek in Adventurers:

1. Passion for the Avatar World: Whether you’re an ardent fan of the original series or someone eager to explore this universe for the first time, a genuine enthusiasm for the Avatar world is key.

2. Collaborative Storytellers: We’ll be crafting a unique narrative together, so a willingness to engage in collaborative storytelling, improvise, and interact with other characters is essential.

3. Respectful and Friendly: A friendly and inclusive atmosphere is crucial for a fun and enjoyable gaming experience. We’ll treat each other with respect and kindness, fostering an environment where everyone feels welcome.

4. Reliability: Life can be unpredictable, but a commitment to regular sessions and timely communication is vital to keep the game flowing smoothly.

5. Roleplaying over Roll-playing: While mechanics are essential, a focus on character development, personal growth, and roleplaying is what will truly make this adventure unforgettable.

What We Seek in a Game Master:

1. Engaging Narrator: We’re looking for a Game Master who can spin a compelling narrative, bringing the Avatar universe to life with vivid descriptions, intriguing plotlines, and memorable characters.

2. Rules Facilitator: A proficient understanding of the Avatar Legends TTRPG rules is crucial to ensure smooth gameplay. We value a GM who can strike a balance between adhering to mechanics and allowing creative freedom.

3. World-building Expertise: A deep knowledge of the Avatar lore and the ability to expand upon it, adding new locations, cultures, and challenges to the mix, will elevate the campaign to new heights.

4. Flexibility and Adaptability: We value a GM who can adapt to the choices and actions of the players, providing a dynamic and player-driven experience.

5. Inclusivity and Respect: A welcoming and respectful atmosphere is paramount for our gaming group, so we seek a GM who fosters a safe space for all players.

6. Enthusiasm for Collaboration: We believe that the best campaigns are created collaboratively. We’re excited to work with a GM who values player input and ideas, incorporating them into the overarching storyline.

Logistics:

• Platform: Discord / Roll20 - Please specify your preferred platform
  • Sessions: Weekly / Bi-weekly / Schedule to be discussed
  • Timezone: [Specify your timezone and preferred playtime]
  • Voice/Text: Voice
  • Number of Players: 4

About Us:

We are a group of avid roleplayers and fans of the Avatar world, eager to immerse ourselves in a captivating campaign. Our enthusiasm for the game knows no bounds, and we look forward to forging lasting friendships and epic stories.

How to Apply:

If you’re an adept Game Master or an aspiring adventurer who shares our passion for Avatar Legends TTRPG, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us a private message or leave a comment below with the following details:

For Game Master Applications:

1. Your Name/Nickname:
  2. Pronouns:
  3. Experience as a Game Master:
  4. Familiarity with Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Korra:
  5. Your GM Style and Approach:
  6. Anything else you’d like to share:

For Adventurer Applications:

1. Your Name/Nickname:
  2. Pronouns:
  3. Experience with TTRPGs:
  4. Familiarity with Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Korra:
  5. Character Concept (If you already have one in mind):
  6. Anything else you’d like to share:

We will carefully review all applications and get in touch with the Game Master and players who best align with our group’s vision for this extraordinary journey.

Thank you for your interest, and may the spirits guide us on our quest through the elemental world of Avatar Legends!

I’m interested in being a player and own the game.

Hello! I just saw your post and wasnt sure how to private message you as I’m pretty new to the platform. Are you still looking for players for your Avatar legends? If so, I would be happy apply for a spot on the team.

1. Trevor
  2. He/Him
  3. Lengthy experience with Dungeons and Dragons and a strong interest in TTRPGs of all forms. I have run a single game of Avatar Legends before and really loved it
  4. Avatar is actually my favorite show. Absolutely adore the world, characters, and themes and could go on for so long about it. I have not seen all of Korra but I intend to at some point.
  5. I do not have a character concept in mind but I could strongly get behind a character of any kind, bender or no
  6. Anything else you’d like to ask?
    Many thanks!

Game Master Applications:

Your Name/Nickname: James/Jimmy
Pronouns: He/Him
Experience as a Game Master: Around 5 years of game mastering. Dungeons and dragons 5e. Call of Cthulhu. Monster of the Week. Just getting a grasp of Avatar Legends at the moment
Familiarity with Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Korra: Incredibly familiar with the TV show and some extended media/lore
Your GM Style and Approach: Rule of Cool is the DND approach I would take. Something that Avatar Legends is all about.
Anything else you’d like to share: I am currently burnt out if Dungeons and Dragons, so playing and running a more rules light game is definitely a great palette cleanser.

1. Your Name/Nickname: Match or Matchie

2. Pronouns: She/Her

3. Experience with TTRPGs: Well over a decade of D&D but always open to new TTRPG experiences.

4. Familiarity with Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Korra: Sort of grew up with ATLA and never missed an episode of Korra. Haven’t read all the comics/graphic novels but I’m working on that.

5. Character Concept (If you already have one in mind): I have a duo. A perpetually tired elder brother with Water Bending and his energetic street performing Firebender younger brother. Weird mix I know but we’ve seen a lot of strange things in Avatar.

6. Anything else you’d like to share: RIP Cabbage Man.

1. Your Name/Nickname: Magenta/ Maggie.

2. Pronouns: She/her.

3. Experience with TTRPGs: I have played and watched D&D content for 6 years and have tried to play Pathfinder once. I know of Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG and have been wanting to play it for a while.

4. Familiarity with Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Korra: I have watched all of Avatar: The Last Airbender and am up to season 2 of Legend of Korra.

5. Character Concept (If you already have one in mind): A duo of overly protective royal guard tasked with keeping an extremely curious princess alive.

6. Anything else you’d like to share: No :).